Lifted Golf Cart on 36's (Project) and Panterra 50cc Dirt Bike - $500

• I bought this cart a while back with the intention of finishing it. As usual, it is still sitting in exactly the same condition as I bought it in. It is a definite project, and has no engine, wiring, or much else. It is a rolling chassis. I have two new leaf springs for the front. I am also throwing in a Panterra dirt bike that is not running at the moment. It is in fair condition, but is missing the muffler. I am looking to get $500 for both.

• If anyone is interested in the cart, I have an engine that I might be willing to part with. It is a 3 cylinder Kubota D-1105 diesel rated at 28hp, and I have everything to go with it. I just pulled it a few months ago and it ran great. I also have a turbo set-up off of a Canadian turbo diesel Smart Car, that I had planned on bolting up. The Smart Cars have a 3 cylinder Daihatsu diesel. This engine and turbo will cost some coin, but would definitely make for something different.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!