JK tire carrier

• A friend of mine backed into "something" and broke her tire carrier. Does anyone have one they would like to get rid of? Thanks.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Somebody has to have one of those things hanging around :mrgreen:

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• You're probably right, just figured that by now someone must have replaced the rear bumper with a tire carrier to accommodate a bigger, heavier tire. Thanks!

• You're probably right, just figured that by now someone must have replaced the rear bumper with a tire carrier to accommodate a bigger, heavier tire. Thanks!

Oh! I totally read this wrong. :doh: You can have my stock tire carrier. Only thing you will need to do is swap out the brake lights which is 4 screws. I had to cut the wire to use it for my new bumper brake light. Its yours for the taking whenever you or someone can grab it. :up:

• Thanks, She'll be very happy! Her brake light and the wiring is all there and I'll swap that out for her. Let me know your work schedule, and I come pick it up. Thanks again.

• Oh! I totally read this wrong. :doh: You can have my stock tire carrier. Only thing you will need to do is swap out the brake lights which is 4 screws. I had to cut the wire to use it for my new bumper brake light. Its yours for the taking whenever you or someone can grab it. :up:

I was gonna say Matt, wasn't this laying in your pile of parts the other day when I stopped to get the hitch...

• Thanks, She'll be very happy! Her brake light and the wiring is all there and I'll swap that out for her. Let me know your work schedule, and I come pick it up. Thanks again.

texted you back but incase you dont get it, I'm free whenever you feel like driving up with the exception of today before 5pm. I'm usually home by 530 but I can take lunch whenever I want and meet you at the house. I'll send you me address.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!