FS: 2004 TJ

• Hello guys and girls! I'm new to the site, so it's nice to meet you all. I am looking to sell my jeep, so I can get a newer one. Let me know if anyone is interested, or knows anyone who is. Also, I wanted to know what you guys think it is worth.

I have a 2004 TJ Sahara, manual transmission, V6, just over 40k miles, with full hard doors, and hard top. No soft top, I threw it out last year because it was leaking. No carpet, I was going to put the rhino stuff or herculiner in it. The hard top is black, tinted, with wiper and defrost (not sure if they work, never hooked them up). It is pretty basic, no lift, no tow hitch, no winch. The backseat is basically brand new, it has been in my basement since I got the jeep. It has black A to Z rocker guards on it. It's not the cleanest, I usually leave it open throughout the spring and summer.

Hopefully the picture will be attached (i'm not too good with computers)

Thanks,
    Scott

• I would love to get about 15 or 16k for it, but I don't know if that's realistic. Similar ones online are going for between $14-16k. I was hoping the low mileage would benefit me. I'm interested in getting feedback from people on the forum, who know what they sell for in the real world (not Kelley's Blue Book world).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!