1999 Jeep Wrangler For Sale - $7,000

• I've decided to sell my old gal and move up into the world and buy a new one. I have thrown a few ads out on Autotader, cars.com, and craigslist and all I have gotten is a few scams and people asking questions and never emailing me back after I have answered them and offered to show it to them in person. And people calling saying they want to see it and never calling me back when they say they would. Oh well. So here are the details.

• 1999 Jeep Wrangler SE 4 cylinder
    • 5 Speed Manual
    • 107,000 Miles
    • Dark Green
    • Tan Soft Top with tinted windows
    • Full doors with roll up windows, also tinted
    • Hood mounted Hi-Lift jack
    o Lights mounted underneath jack
    • KC Headlights
    • KC lights on bumper
    • 32" x 11.5" tires with 15" x 8" Black Cragar rims
    - Probably a year left or so left on the tires
    • New front rotors and brake pads
    • Security alarm
    • Sound Bar
    • 2 inch coil spring spacer lift
    • Have half doors and zip up windows to go with
    • Extra set of smaller tires that I took off when I lifted goes with it
    • Sony Stereo Headunit
    o USB/iPod
    o Aux
    o AM/FM
    • Kicker Subwoofer and Amplifier
    • Infinity speakers in both dash and sound bar
    • Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

She's not in too bad of shape overall for how old she is. Kelly Blue Book says about $7,400 for a Jeep with that kind of mileage in good condition. I put up $7,000 but I am willing to bring the price down to a reasonable offer for both parties. Either get ahold of me on here, my cell is 302-528-0523, and my email is Dalejrfan908@verizon.net.

Current Jeep - 2012 JKU Sport - Gibson dual exhaust<br />Gone but full of memories - 99 TJ 2&quot; Skyjacker spacer lift, 32&quot;x11.5&quot; BF Goodrich AT&#039;s, hood mounted hi-lift jack, tow hitch, Reynolds Surf fishing rack

Edited once, last by Muddoggy908 ().

• Thanks man.

Current Jeep - 2012 JKU Sport - Gibson dual exhaust<br />Gone but full of memories - 99 TJ 2&quot; Skyjacker spacer lift, 32&quot;x11.5&quot; BF Goodrich AT&#039;s, hood mounted hi-lift jack, tow hitch, Reynolds Surf fishing rack

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!