• Did you notice the last picture? The tire on the right looks to be straight, and the left one is cocked at a heck of an angle. I don't know if it just looks that way in the photo, or if the tire angle is really off. It may need more than just an alignment.

• Did you notice the last picture? The tire on the right looks to be straight, and the left one is cocked at a heck of an angle. I don't know if it just looks that way in the photo, or if the tire angle is really off. It may need more than just an alignment.

When you turn the inside tire takes a sharper angle so the turn goes smooth. But the front end does look tweeked. Front bumper is not straight compared to the grill either.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• All you need to do is look at the tire wear and do a little measuring to confirm... Frame doesn't look tweaked to me though. Curious why the actual lift and/or steering component changes aren't specifically listed though..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!