2001 Jeep Cherokee Classic 6 cyl auto - $5995

• [size=medium]2001 Jeep Cherokee Classic 6 cyl 4.0L automatic. It currently has ~136,000 miles on it. If you've been searching for one of these you know that they are hard to find in good shape and they are pricey. Most of the used ones that I have found are listed for $7000-$8000. These are a rock solid SUV that is comfortable and affordable to drive.[/size]

[size=medium]After searching for almost 6 months I bought this for my wife last summer. I liked driving it so much I sold my Honda Accord bought her a replacement and have been driving this since December. Now we are buying a heavy 19' boat and I needed something more suitable to towing it so I bought a truck. Now I need to sell the Jeep.[/size]

[size=medium]The headliner was hanging so I had it replaced by a professional shop in Newark. The radiator and water pump have been replaced. I changed the front and rear differential fluid and the engine oil. It's been a rock solid vehicle. The AC does not work but I do not have a far commute and like riding with the windows open so I never got that fixed. It will not hold a charge so it will need to be repaired. I have already discounted the asking price accordingly.[/size]

[size=medium]The sale DOES include the 5 digit black DE tag. These low digit tags are hard to come by.[/size]

[size=medium]If you are interested PM me include your phone number and I will get back to you.[/size]

Untitled by bf826, on Flickr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!