Code3 siren/PA

• Want to get rid of some extra "stuff" in my garage... a Code3 VCon series siren with PA function. has the standard siren tones, plus airhorn and remote trigger capability (you can trigger the siren tones OR horn tone using a remote switch or even the factory horn) and has a radio re-broadcast function that you could hook a CB or something to hear it outside the Jeep. Similar model (pretty much identical) to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJc2vjP5YZ0 No harness or speaker, but does have the bracket. Yours for $80

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• You don't need to worry about tank pressure with this ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• assuming you're only going to use the horn, shouldn't be any fine unless you do it next to a seasonal bike cop at the beach. The horn portion is legal to use, aside from possibly violating a noise ordinance. I've never seen anybody get in trouble for using a siren horn anywhere around here. Same as with the air horn, just be smart about when you use it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• So with this I would just need a horn/speaker thing? Think you can point me in the direction of one? Looking for something for the buggy for racing.

here's one for $60 http://www.ebay.com/itm/330702059644 That's about as cheap as I've seen them on ebay for one confirmed to be working and not in horrible shape. Just need a basic bracket and 16ga speaker wire for hookup.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!