05 TJ Khaki Color Soft Top - SOLD Thank You

• I decided to change color (to black) and get tinted windows on a new replacement top so....... I have an 05 Khaki color soft top in pretty good condition. It has a small part (about 1/2 inch wide) on the center seam passenger side where the stiching is starting to pull apart, otherwise perfect condition. All the windows are clear with no major scratches. The half door windows are still on the frame so I will need your frame in exchange to put my new windows on. If you don't have window frames I can't sell you the top. I'm only asking $75 since it's not the most popular color. I also have all 4 khaki color stock fender flares $50... you can have both the flares and the top for $100. Sorry will not split up top parts...Call or text me at 302-943-0938 I'm located midway between Fenwick Island and Selbyville in lower slower... Thanks for looking.

Thank You, Fred

• Want to get this top out of my garage this weekend, so I just put the ad in Craig's List. Will give preference to DEJA members, but first come first serve.

• Will throw the fender flares in with the top.... everything for $75, I'm tired of all the calls and no shows.... just want to clean out the garage.

Thank You, Fred

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!