April Ride on the 9th or 16th - need decision

• We will have our April Ride at Paragon, but need to decide if you want it on Saturday 4/9, Satuday 4/16, or Sunday 4/17. Remember that our April meeting is Sunday 4/10, and the GWNF ride starts Friday April 30.

If you want, we can have a stock/mild ride on one day, and a hardcore ride on a different day.

Let me know what you think...

• Quote from "BlueJ"

We will have our April Ride at Paragon, but need to decide if you want it on Saturday 4/9, Satuday 4/16, or Sunday 4/17. Remember that our April meeting is Sunday 4/10, and the GWNF ride starts Friday April 30.

If you want, we can have a stock/mild ride on one day, and a hardcore ride on a different day.

The 9th's good for me...

--Ian

• now that i am actually done travelling for work for awhile, i would like to start going again. anyone got an open shotgun seat?

Chris

• The 9th is best for me. My daughter Taylors 7th birthday party is the 16th. :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "BlueJ"

We will have our April Ride at Paragon, but need to decide if you want it on Saturday 4/9, Satuday 4/16, or Sunday 4/17. Remember that our April meeting is Sunday 4/10, and the GWNF ride starts Friday April 30.

Also, the first Camp Jeep meeting for Trail Guides is April 10th, I'll be there.

DrJ

• The 9th sounds good :peace:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• i would go if its the weekend of the 16th. i think Aaron and Don are trying to be done about and want to do a hardcore run around then.

time shall tell

• Hmmm... maybe we can do a general ride on the 9th and then a hardcore Neuroc warmup on the 16th...

• I would go if it is the 9th!! The boys have their first little league game on the 16th.

Falcon - I might have on open right seat if you want to ride with a girl. :suspicious:

• OK, I'm going to post a mild/moderate trail ride at Paragon for Saturday, April 9. In addition, we can have a hardcore ride on Saturday (preferred) or Sunday, April 16/17 if Aaron and Don can make it or if we otherwise get enough interest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!