Cape Henlopen Surf Fishing Day

• Hey fellow jeepers,
    We are trying to get a day together to go out on the beach and hang out. Maybe get a chance for us new members to meet other members. If anyone is interested in joining in make a post here. I'm thinking July 8th.

• I'm planning on going down the 7th or 8th... could do the 7 th if I know I'll have a group to chill with.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm sure I can try an make it down on the 8th for a bit. Can some one bring a flag or some method of marking so we can get together? There's a million jeeps on the beach and they all look at me funny when I ask if they're a member haha

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• You can usually look for the DEJA sticker on their windshield, however mine is on the cracked windshield I had to replace last month... lol I need to rig up the small DEJA flag I have onto my CB antenna or something.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I'm sure I can try an make it down on the 8th for a bit. Can some one bring a flag or some method of marking so we can get together? There's a million jeeps on the beach and they all look at me funny when I ask if they're a member haha

Watch the forum and see where everyone is going to be that will put you in the general location. Or get the number of someone who is definitely going to be there before you or follow someone down :)
    I'll be coming back from Baltimore to Georgetown otherwise I'd show ya!

• I will be there on the 7th. My number is 302-362-5443. Ill be there all day. I will be in a lifted gray yj.

• Got the go thumbs on not having any other obligations Sunday, my wife and I will be down :)

What bait are y'all using? I basically stick to squid..tried bunker last time and dust even catch my obligatory horse show crab and/or sand shark. :/

2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    Honk if you see me!

• Off the beach use gulb bloodworms for king fish and the indian river inlet use gulp mullet for flounder. I wont be ther on sunday i will be there on sat.

• I'm still down for Sunday... can't do Saturday, gonna be too hot anyhow.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Yea....May try for Sunday..

My second freezer in my garage apparently died I've the last couple days and I had a mess of meat and bait in there..it smells like the devil took a dump in my garage!

So I get to spend all day tomorrow cleaning it up.

2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    Honk if you see me!

• Im still going today. We are bringing our little one. Im at walmart now buying a pop up canopy that im willing to share.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!