Pa Jeep Show Pictures 2012

• Pic#3 is the truck Ian (Extreme 4X4) had at tha show I think that is him behind the wheel. Glen great pics and you did get a shot with air under the front tire :up: . Just to remind you, you are still short :wavey: . As usual had fun camping even with the rain.Next year we need to get other DeJA members to camp and make a BIG Camp DeJA

• Didn't take to many pictures this year which I regret. But I got a couple the ones that count anyway with my son, and got 2 really cool Panoramicshots. But Here's what I have.

http://s991.photobucket.com/al…l%20Breeds%20Show%202012/

Best Picture

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Dinner was a blast, thanks Jim for the evenings entertainment. And sorry for the rotten suggestion. Maybe the beer from the last visits clouded my judgement :innocent:

Bad time at Cobblestone???

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Just some poor service. we got there at 5:30 and didn't get out of there til about 8 and not because we were drinking and carrying on. Apparently it takes over an hour to fry an egg and make a burger :)

I've always had pretty good service there in the past 5 years, plus they let us have a paper airplane contest from the upper balcony last year, lol.

Hopefully the flood was good, I know the beer was, lol.

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• I've always had pretty good service there in the past 5 years, plus they let us have a paper airplane contest from the upper balcony last year, lol.

Hopefully the flood was good, I know the beer was, lol.

12 people and 2 infants, 1 waiter with maybe 3 weeks (?) experience.
    1 waiter for that many people...rediculous!

12 people and 2 infants, 1 waiter with maybe 3 weeks (?) experience.

3 DAYS experience - poor guy, I felt bad for him, but the kitchen just couldn't get things straight and the Management wasn't much help til they were hunted out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!