Over the knuckle " 1-ton" Dana 30 steering w/ reamer - SOLD

• Yeah, I did an OTK on my DD XJ. I used the go-fer-it inserts, and I've decided to go that route again. Sorry if I've derailed this deal.

No worries man, I appreciated the PM letting me know what was up.

• SlowPlay, FWIW, I'll say this: This is an incredible deal whether or not you need the reamer. If I didn't already have upgraded steering setups on both XJs, I'd snap this up in a second. The steering alone is worth his asking price; then sell the reamer outright (there are plenty of interested buyers out there on the larger forums).

I have all the same stuff sitting in my garage from my full widths, i can weld in new inserts or pick this up and save myself some time. I dont really need someone trying to help sell me on it, im just not going to waste my money on something i already have. IF dude has 2 buyers he can split it up and make more money then he is asking now and the buyers both get a deal, if not well thats his choice. The steering to me is worth about 75 bucks cause not matter what any seller says your gonna need new tre's (dont argue just shrug and keep reading), and the reamer is worth prolly 50 to someone... i can do the math.

and to continue on my "hey you should buy this cause its great and ive done it" rant.....
    This is no knock at jerry its a great steering setup ive built prolly 10 of them myself on different vehicles, but this is a "deal' for someone who doesnt know how to do it themselves and doesnt mind putting their life in someone elses hands. Again no knock at jerry for all i know he could be a nuclear certified welder. Buying someone elses stuff that they made you roll the dice, i dont know about ya'll but if the welds ever failed and i died or killed someone else going down the highway i couldnt live with myself. So again this is not directed at jerry this is just me talking about buying used homebrew stuff in general that is a life or death part you have to be smart about it.

So sell it dont sell it, if im gonna buy new tre's and weld in new inserts if need be then it is what it is. Personally im buying this for the tubing.... well was trying.

• I'm not gonna quote that because it was long but well said, and I agree with the points you've made. Like you said for somebody with the tools and skill to make this themselves this isn't really going to save you anything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!