READ ALL ABOUT IT.....

• On Saturday the 22, at quadna71 (Chris') house. I will be installing my AA SYE, Teraflex Drive Shaft, Upper Rear Control Arms, and RE Front Track Bar. The work will start at 10am and continue untill complete. Any one that wants to come and watch or help is welcome to do so. If you need directions to his house PM me or him. NO MORE VIBES HERE I COME.

• damn! and I miss that stuff!

Sorry, we're going to GWNF with Patti (and Cole) to meet some new friends and do some Jeep bunny trails. I'll post photos for the tame at heart.

DrJ

• we just finished up and he's heading home after a few trial runs down the road. the sye/trackbar didn't take long and the rear arms didn't come in time. the longest part was walking off the harmonic balancer and using my jeep as an anchor with the engine skid. we used my hi-lift between my jeep and a set of trees...with the engine skid on the other side. the hi-lift winched it a little closer to flat...but it's still a little closer that i'd like to his oilpan. time to find a hydraulic press fun day in all.
    thanks ed for stopping by and helping - to bad you had to run to work. anything else i missed stetson?
    chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!