DrJ's YJ ...so far.

• Looking good Steve :up: :up: :up: The tires make all the difference in the world :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Did you get a new paintjob or just nice wax job? When is lift going on? The shoes do make it look great. I am jealous. I want a YJ bad for the summer.

• I painted the nose with lots of help from a friend (first painting experience), and waxed it a little, nothing serious. A 1.75" shackle lift will go on as soon as the bushings arrive from Rubicon Express.

I like saying this part... the next time you drive by that beater Jeep for sale in someone's yard, remember this was one of those Jeeps, and was only $1600. I've put about that much again in it though.

DrJ (snorkle next... maybe)

• Quote from "Icky"

Me too! Someone awfully nice must have sold you nice tires like those!

Yup, a really nice girl. I was going to introduce her to my friend Chris, but he's already got a girl with new tires.

DrJ

...don't forget...dibs on the 33's, so rotate them properly and check the pressure often.

• wow it looks really good with those tires on it. It is gonna really be nice with the shackles.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!