Re-introduction

• Well, after a year's hiatus, I've decided that I need to start contributing to DEJA a bit more than just my opinion. Soooooooo, with that said, I'm back once again as a member of DEJA.

The first 2 years I owned my Jeep I was a member. I think it was, at first, more the glitz and glamor of owning a Jeep and being part of a "Jeep Club." Ya know, getting to know a bunch of people and hang out a lot or whatever. I really do enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them and that's was one thing I was looking forward to in DEJA. Then there arose a few issues and life changes that had me reconsidering the reasons whether I wanted to be a member or not. Having kids has made me grow up the past few years and realize that my family is priority (which has made much of my social life disappear). That's hit me kinda hard but I'll survive and adapt.

Suffice it to say that, over the last year, I've come to realize that membership is not just about owning a vehicle and chatting online with a few people I really don't know or rarely get to hang out with. DEJA is a great orginization with some really great people/members and they now have my support for a very long time. A lot of you have been there to help whenever I had an issue and that speaks very highly of not only the people here but of the club as well. It is greatly appreciated and I intend to reciprocate that as best I can. If not for y'alls support I would've given up the Jeep a while ago. :hug:

The only thing I really got involved in last year was the After-Holidays Party and JFJ. Hopefully this year Chloe will be a bit healthier, I'll get over my aversion to trail damage and maybe I'll be able to make a few RC runs and participate a little more! ;D

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• i to came back...good group of people here. i too hope to get more involved. hope to see you around (met you at JFJ)

• X2 on this being a good group of people. I've only been here a short time and even though I'm in the process of relocating to New York State, I still renewed my membership. RC is actually about the same distance from my new location so maybe I will be able to connect with y'all there (if I get over my aversion to trail damage too!)

• i to came back...good group of people here. i too hope to get more involved. hope to see you around (met you at JFJ)

Was good meeting ya Dave! I'm on the Rt 40 corridor close to Fox Run and w/ this being such a small area I'm sure we'll run into each other.

Welcome (back)! It was good to meet you at the JFJ event.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Keith, it was good meeting you as well. How do you know my cousin Joel Miller?

• I'll get over my aversion to trail damage

Welcome to full status and...Trust me, I'm EXTREMELY concerned about this. I'm finding out...the more I'm out, the more experience (duh, given) and confidence I get in the abilities of the Jeep and myself.

• Church.

Duh! I should've known that... :rolleyes: I've met Dan L. as well as some other folks from there. Small world!

Welcome to full status and...Trust me, I'm EXTREMELY concerned about this. I'm finding out...the more I'm out, the more experience (duh, given) and confidence I get in the abilities of the Jeep and myself.

Thanks Glen. I think I'm a bit more confident this year that Chloe will survive the trip up and back. I'm going to upgrade my AAA acct for the 100 mile towing.... just in case. :innocent:

• Welcome (back)! Didn't get to meet ya at the JFJ event, but I was the silver Dub-j.

I'll get over my aversion to trail damage and maybe I'll be able to make a few RC runs and participate a little more! ;D

Man if my Tank can handle it, so can your Jeep! I was the same way until I got there, but the Tank took it like a champ. Just have Randy guide you! If it weren't for him, I probably woulda turned back 15 minutes in. Glad I didn't, ended up doing some light blues and all kinds of greens. Seriously the most fun I've had in a while!

• Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing on the trails.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!