not new but soon new.... from dover

• Just wanted to say hi I'm new but I'm kinda not.... Been trolling your site for about a year now. I will be a official member soon as my wife can get back to work ( she had major surgery).... Right now I own a 91 yj with alot of issues and money dumped into it.... Heard about you guys from my brother n law and woody and met a few of you guys this summer @ the beach. Anyway stopping in to officially say hi.... Oh and met kuntryboy @ wawa on Rt 40 never met him before that but his jeep is definitely noticeable haha.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• :laughabove:

Waddaya talking bout? I'm surprised you even saw me! What?...with the camo I'm damned near invisible! Rofl. Hope your wife's recovering well. Hope to see ya round!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I've been working right around the corner from ya since October.... But finally wrapped the job up friday.... By the way have you seen anyone with bobcat forks.... Someone stole ours haha.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• That doesn't surprise me at all! Last year at work we had a contractor Leave diamond blade saw on his flatbed trailer overnight. I guess after a hard day of cutting up pavement he wasnt thinking too clearly. He was all shocked and awed that it was stolen the next day. I work in New Castle right down the street from Rambleton Acres and Georgetown Apts. ::)

I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Haha I ain't like down here.... I leave the keys to my jeep in the ignition all the time and ppl don't mess with it.... I did have someone try to steal my girlfriends fishing rod but they didn't realize 1). My jeep moves faster then their bike 2). My jeep can go the same places the bike can haha.... But did get her rod back and they got arrested.

• Finally joined the club. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys and just wanted to say thanx for all the information and mechanical help from everyone. I'm glad I'm part a club that actually help the clueless keepers out there like me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!