big wheels

• We have a pathfinder, with enough room to transport both... when does this need to be done?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

If we could swing a way to get them to my house near Prices Corner that would be nice. Or even part of the way up

Now that they're done Turtle and I need to organize a time for us to drop them off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

• I'd offer to bring them up in my truck but in Jen's quest to get me to fix her TJ she's now decided to break all the other vehicles...truck's turbo pedestal is peeing oil all over right now. :doh: :innocent:

Ian its probably not the pedestal. How many miles on the rig. Is it running down the back right side of the engine. Thats what mine did first and for a while before the turbo failed compleately.

• Ian its probably not the pedestal. How many miles on the rig. Is it running down the back right side of the engine. Thats what mine did first and for a while before the turbo failed compleately.

Truck 'only' has 120K and turbo shows no sign of dusting and no shaft play...no oil in exhaust and center section is dry. Based on the amount of oil lost in a short period there would 100% be evidence of it in one or the other place if it were the turbo. Pretty sure it's the EBPV as I can watch it stream out of the shaft when actuated. Temp fix was simply to unplug ebpv but makes me nervous as it dumped ~1gal oil in short order yesterday. I'll R&R the pedestal with all new orings and be sure to check the hpop while I'm in there.

• Ok, I was going to go down Sunday but, that's Easter Day. Seems inappropriate.
    So, unless I can meet someone to maybe bring them up half way (Dover) during the week...I will definitely be available to get them April 6th.

Ian and / or Jen how does your schedule look for April 6th?

• I'll pretty much be here most of the week while on spring break. Just give me heads up when anyone plans to come down. I'd bring them up in the truck but I broke it so Ian would fix my jeep. :innocent:

• I'm going to Wilmington almost every day from Felton so chez Clendaniel is not that far out of my way. Only fly in the ointment is that I go early in the morning and they wouldn't be safe in the back of my truck all day so I'd have to drop them somewhere before work. Let me know if that will help.

• I'm going to Wilmington almost every day from Felton so chez Clendaniel is not that far out of my way. Only fly in the ointment is that I go early in the morning and they wouldn't be safe in the back of my truck all day so I'd have to drop them somewhere before work. Let me know if that will help.

Whoever picks them up can drop them at my house anytime. Wife is home all day most days. I can chuck them in the garage until we set up a time to take them to RMH.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!