Anyone else go topless today?

• yes top is off and it feels great!!!!!!!

• Put the doors in the garage last night and dropped the top this mourning. Ahh great day I do say :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• :rolleyes: first time I have been able to drive it with the top of for about a year and a half! I could describe how happy I am, but this is a family site!

• Icky, your jeep looks great! :up: I am jealous now :laughing: I will prob take mine down tom but I will have to drive to work in the am with my hat and gloves on to stay warm :upset: Coming back from Florida to Delaware weather is always hard and I am still adjusting. :upset:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• took the top down on the mud bee today (yellow jeep) and got permission from the girlfriends parents to store blue's hardtop in the barn.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!