Anyone else go topless today?

• hum... wonder if you could convert a XJ into soft top???? If I could do it think it would have been off today

87_AMC_XJ

• Definately not. It was freezing here in Newark, New Jersey. Had a baseball game and everyone got stiff so it was a low scoring game. Tom. it's supposed to be 62 so maybe I''ll saw-zall the XJ's top.

• I had mine down too, for about 2hrs after work.......i cheated though...had the doors on :chicken:

Chuck

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• Icky your the last person that should post titles like that. I dam near fell off my scooter, trying to click to open the topic.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• I would have but it takes me an hour to get the stupid thing back up. I usually don't bother taking it down unless I'm going to leave it down for a good week or so. But I have had the back window out the past two days.

That's actually pretty lame...

• Quote from "ShortBus"

That's actually pretty lame...

LOL...nah. Anything that's showing signs of Spring and nicer weather is all good!

I heard tomorrow (Wed) is supposed to be 74!

• I'll go topless once I get mine back together.

oh....I'm talking about the Jeep by the way. I don't lose my top until it's a bit warmer. :suspicious:

Why have some of you started praying cooler weather? :question:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll tell you all something... I can't wait until I get my Jeep back, so that I may drive again... and then we'll all have to take a trip somewhere so that I may go off-roading again!

I'll go topless (the Jeep) also! I'm so dag-gone glad that I'm still here!!

Talk to you all later!

-Steve :peace:

• I couldn't get the hard top off by myself yesterday, so I just drove the car.
    I'm taking it off today!!!!! I'm loving this weather!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!