surf fishing this sunday.

• I've heard flounder and stripers earlier this week. And people were catching trout @ fowlers beach... but that was earlier... I'm wondering if these fish are moving south so I might try herring point and work my way down the coast line... chasing birds.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• well did you get out today and if so did you have any hook ups/

I spent 6 hours fishing for stripers and cats over at th split of the Elk river and the canal with my dad in his boat....caught the last hour and a half of the out going and a couple hours of the incoming, nothing but big channel cats all on the incoming, biggest one was 16lbs @ 35".... all on bunker

• No I actually went down there and the wind was horrible. It was about 15 sustained from the east. It was hard to punch through it with 8 oz let alone getting it to hold. But i heard and saw pics of a striper limit met on fenwick and conquest. 41.3 inches @ 25 pds and a black drum also was caught at broadkill at 35 pds.... there's a school coming up from assateague I'm hoping will be here wed. So ill be at the naval crossing fishing the guts.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!