2001 Grand Cherokee For Sale

• Hey all. My friend told me about this website. He said I should post my Jeep for sale here. It's a 2001 Grand Cherokee Laredo. I'm selling it for $3500. Here's a link to my craigslist with photos. http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/3815074453.html

2001 Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. $3500. PW, PL, PS, moon roof, JL Audio speakers in all doors, power seats, new glove box. New battery, brakes, rotors, O2 sensors, A/C high and low pressure switches, coolant fan switch/sensor, power steering line, windshield, hood support struts, hood latch supports, new radiator, new lower raditor hose, Rancho R5000 shocks, belt. 213,000 miles....used as my daily driver so it will increase. Motor was rebuilt. New tail lamp assemblies. Front drive shaft was rebuilt. 4x4 works great. No problems in the snow!! A/C works but needs to be charged. Oil Changes done every 3,000 miles. Tires are about 75% life left. Mini cats replaced 9/20/2012 with new direct fit mini cats. Inspected until 10/1/13. Check engine is not on, replacing the mini-cats took care of the check engine light and codes. Jeep runs and drives great. No fluid leaks. Plenty of work done to bring this Jeep back to life and running great.

Chris

• Interior isn't too bad. Drivers seat has rips in it. Back seat and passenger seats are good. Door panels need to be put back on right. Not sitting on right from speakers being installed and replacement passenger window being installed. Other then that, it's about what a 12 year old car would look like after brig owned by a 17 year old that didn't know how to care for a vehicle.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!