FS: '89 Comanche $2000

• So I'm thinking of selling off one of my Comanches. I've been going back and forth on which one to keep and build, and which one to let go, and I think my final decision is to get rid of the 1989. It's really killing me, because it runs and drives so well. It's a 2WD long bed with the 4.0L inline 6 cylinder and AW4 automatic trans. The title and odometer state that it has around 135k miles, but the speedometer doesn't work, so I really don't know the exact mileage. Regardless of how many miles are on it, the thing runs like a champ. The body is in fair condition. Cab has very little rust on it, but the bed has a lot of rust above the wheel wells. As long as you aren't right up on it, it doesn't look bad. Frame is in good shape. There was one spot that had some substantial rust on it, but I cut it out, cleaned it up, and welded a hefty patch in. It really is a perfect truck to run parts in. On Sunday I drove it all the way up to York to pick up some 35's and rims for my XJ, and it ran great the whole way, plus the needle on the gas gauge barely moved. When I got it, it had some overheating issues, so I put in a brand new radiator, Flowkooler high flow water pump, thermostat, and all new hoses, and she stays nice and cool now. I will take some fresh pics sometime this week to add. I will be putting it on Craig's List eventually, but I figured I would try here first.

You don't know what you can do, until you know what you can't do...

• I still have this for sale. I haven't really been trying to sell it, but it's time to for it to go. My wife is tired of looking at my pile of Jeeps in the driveway. I would love to see it go to a local Jeeper. I would also much rather sell it on here, than on eBay, to avoid the fees.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131243…_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

• ID LOVE IT I HAVE A RED 89 XJ THAT WOULD COMPLIMENT IT BUT FUNDS ARE TOO TIGHT FOR ME ATM :/ MAYBE IN 3 MONTHS?

• It's been getting quite a bit if interest this time around, but if it's still around when you're ready, hit me up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!