FS: 2002 Wrangler on 33'' BFG AT's

• Posting this up for a friend. 2002 Wrangler Sport with 157k miles. 4 inch Superlift with 33x12.5 BFGoodrich All Terrains. He's asking $8500obo. I've known the Jeep since it was a baby, so I can probably answer any questions you might have, or you can just call him. His number is at the end of the ad...

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/3958436366.html

You don't know what you can do, until you know what you can't do...

• Seems a little high to me. I paid 7 g's blue book for my 95 with 58k on it stock, but he does have work to it. Id say look around see what other ppl are paying for sumthin similar.

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

Edited once, last by Illz88 ().

• A friend of mine just sold a '99 with 90k on the clock. It had been sitting for a couple years, so it had a lot of rust underneath and the clear coat was pretty much gone on the hood and fenders. KBB for his was around $6000, and he sold it for $7800. KBB never seems to be accurate when it comes to Jeeps...

You don&#039;t know what you can do, until you know what you can&#039;t do...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!