WTT Kel Tec P-11

• I got this gun to be my conceal carry gun but now that a going to be working in maryland need it. a looking to trade for an over under shotgun. not looking for fancy but needs to be in good shape. The Kel Tec is in near perfect shape. have 3 mags for it all of which have the grip extension so your pinky wll fit. i also have around 230 rds of ammo for it.

As for the over under am looking for a 12guage that will handle 3" shells.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Yeah if I sell it out right $350 for everything

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Gun is gone. Sold for 350 cause of the 3 extra mags, with pinky extension on all, small holster, and almost 300 rds of ammo that was why the price.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!