• Hi,
    I just moved back east, coming from the midwest. The wife made me get rid of my CJ back in 98 and I finally got it replaced this last winter. One more minor project (on board air) and she's completely ready for the trails. I'm looking very forward to meeting folks out on the trails and good ole family jeepin. My boys love the jeep, the wife tolerates it :innocent:

• You went from a CJ to a '13 Rubi. Amazing how they've changed over the years, isn't it?

Welcome aboard! For OBA, two companies make a bracket to mount a Viair pump in front of the brake booster. I hope to install mine there on Friday.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I was impressed with how much the drive train seems beefed up, I just wish they'd bring the V8 back.

I know Dominion makes a bracket, who's the other manufacturer? Are you going to run a tank?

• I was impressed with how much the drive train seems beefed up, I just wish they'd bring the V8 back.

I know Dominion makes a bracket, who's the other manufacturer? Are you going to run a tank?

Well, there are kits to install a crate Hemi... but yeah, something other than the V6 would be cool. I don't think it'll ever be a V8, though. Too much liability for rolled Jeeps. A small turbo diesel will be the only option, and there are tons of people waiting for it, better torque and mileage.

Synergy has one almost identical to the Dominion bracket. I got one of the first made last year, just haven't installed it yet. :doh:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!