AR-15 stripped polymer lower $80

• I picked up a polymer stripped lower a few months ago with the intention of doing a lightweight build, but I haven't been able to get around to it. Anybody want to take it off my hands?

Standard stripped lower, marked "multi" for caliber. I think it was made by ATI. $80 firm.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• sorry, I'm gonna keep it. Due to volume sales, the prices have dropped on it... I'm not willing to sell for a loss and it wouldn't be fair for me to sell more than it'd cost for a new one with transfer from an honest FFL.

Chris, no parts sorry.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!