Recommended exhaust shop

• They have a guy working the counter @ the Midas on 4 and 273 that used to own or still does own Triple Plate Costume. He is bad news so when my pop and I stopped in there to get a price for his truck, we saw him and walked out.

I wouldn't trust that place with those kinds of folks working there. But to each their own.

Tonka, mind if I ask what you paid for your set up? You can PM me the info if you prefer. I'm really looking to do something like this...

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• I think I ended up paying $700. I did buy the cat seperate so thats not included but summit has them for around $60 for the universal fit cats. I know thats steep but that included all stainless 3" mandrel bent pipe, all new hangers, new o2 sensor, the tip, plus notching the tub and boring the exit hole. Plus my tummy tuck is a custom built one and its completely flush with the rails so space is tricky under there. Might be cheaper now that they have figured out how to do it though, I imagine extra time went into this since it was the first one they had done like this. Plus if your cat is not bad then that cuts the cost of tubing. He will also do a non stainless for less but the stainless will last much longer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!