Hunting season

• Anyone else up for killing some birds this year?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• My first hunting experience. I was 15 , had my Remington 870, Bird shot and hunting license. First open season was dove. You can't hunt dove until 10:30 am or so because they are so slow and lethargic in the morning. So at precisely 10:31am, suddenly there it was... a dove , perched on a branch in a hedgerow no more than 5 feet away. I quickly raised my 870 as my training kicked in ... without hesitation fired Blam! Now remember, I was 5 feet away, and the 870 is a 12 gauge a the target was a sleepy perched dove. Well needless to say, the dove , much like the Monty Python Parrot sketch was, no more, deceased and ceased to exist. Literally , that dove was so torn apart so much so that there wasn't even any discernible parts left. I learned something that day... I learned that patience, like a 12 gauge, is very powerful and without it, doves die a horrible, abet painless death.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• My first hunting experience. I was 15 , had my Remington 870, Bird shot and hunting license. First open season was dove. You can't hunt dove until 10:30 am or so because they are so slow and lethargic in the morning. So at precisely 10:31am, suddenly there it was... a dove , perched on a branch in a hedgerow no more than 5 feet away. I quickly raised my 870 as my training kicked in ... without hesitation fired Blam! Now remember, I was 5 feet away, and the 870 is a 12 gauge a the target was a sleepy perched dove. Well needless to say, the dove , much like the Monty Python Parrot sketch was, no more, deceased and ceased to exist. Literally , that dove was so torn apart so much so that there wasn't even any discernible parts left. I learned something that day... I learned that patience, like a 12 gauge, is very powerful and without it, doves die a horrible, abet painless death.

Not very sporting to shoot a bird that's not in flight. :bang:

• While I normally agree some birds just won't fly away. I give them all a chance by yelling at them but so,e don't move so you got to shot them. I figure its like Darwinism

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I'll go kill some deer but never got into the bird thing......spent the day hanging stands and clearing lanes

• I'll go kill some deer but never got into the bird thing......spent the day hanging stands and clearing lanes

You can kill em now. I'll be out everyday this week.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!