Help Needed at the Beach

• Folks, I could use a little help. I'm doing the MS Bike to the Bay Saturday, which is a 75-mile charity ride from Dover to Dewey Beach. I thought I had a ride lined up to bring me back to Dover Saturday afternoon, but it fell through. So now I'm scrambling. The finish point is the ocean side public beach (state park) with the big bath house....just on the south side of Dewey. Anyway, if anyone will be headed north along Route 1 from the Delaware Seashore State Park area Saturday afternoon and has a little space (for me and my bike) I would love to hitch a ride. I do not need to be brought into Dover...I can get jump out on Route 1 in Little Heaven or Frederica and peddle the rest of the way home. (I'm actually departing on the ride directly from my house in Magnolia, not Dover.) And, I could remove the front tire off the bike. The timing is also flexible....I'm guessing anytime between 3:00 and 6:00. I'll also chip in for gas, of course. I will not, however, clean your fish for you. ;) Thanks.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I'm not doing it but have friends who are...there's a 6pm shuttle back to Dover.

http://bikeded.nationalmssocie…ver?pagename=BIKE_DED_FAQ

Thanks. Yes I knew about the shuttle and have spoken directly with the MS Chapter about it. The deadline for the shuttle has long passed and they could not guarantee me a seat on board.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!