Wrenchfest this Sunday 17th

• I was starting this thread to see who all will be coming to make sure that there will be enough. It is putting a 4" RE Lift onto DEJeepman's YJ and a 2" BB on my TJ.

• We are like kids at Christmas!

There are four black steelies in my garage waiting to meet the 33"s I got from JWalk. I'll get them mounted this week so hopefully at the end of the day Sunday the YJ will be four inches taller plus have some new wheels.

Every bolt we have to remove Sunday is soaked with PB Blaster. I'll keep applying it all week. Hopefully this will make things a little easier.

Thank you everyone in advance for your help this coming weekend.

• At DaMutts

from a previous post:

Directions for those coming over:

From super walmart in camden (south of dover) go south. at first stop light after walmart (there will be a happy harrys on the right and gas stations on 2 corners)turn left. go to the second road on the right and turn right(you have just passed poly tech high school)you are now on millchop lane. go to stop sign and make right. you are now on peach tree run road. go .5 miles and you will come up a little hill and come out of the woods make the first right. and then about 50 yards later you will make the first left this is winding wood rd. I am the only house on the right side of the road with agreen roof

link to maps if needed
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288544633

• btt anyone comong for this I knopw bbd was plannign on it but anyone else so far it is looking like we will only be working on dejeepmans with this turn out....

• Come on, its going to be nice out Sunday! I know everyone is busy this time of year so just stop by for an hour or two. It doesn't have to be an all day commitment. Help us newbies out!

• Quote from "DEJeepman"

Come on, its going to be nice out Sunday! I know everyone is busy this time of year so just stop by for an hour or two. It doesn't have to be an all day commitment. Help us newbies out!

I'm planning on stopping by.

Are you doing an SYE also ?

• Yes, in fact I just had it confirmed with my minister of scheduling. Just let me know what time on Saturday you want me to get there.

• I am going to try and get away without an SYE for a while. I'll have to restock the Jeep fund for future mods. Thanks for offering to help.

What's the Saturday wrenchfest working on?

• I can probably do mine without to much help. I am sure i can figure it out for the most part. But i really want to get mine on Sunday. I can get the Beer.Just let me know what type i should get.

• Quote from "DEJeepman"

What's the Saturday wrenchfest working on?

It's a mini-one really, just finishing up with parts I've had sitting around to get done. Front trac bar and SS brake lines. Also need to adjust my steering a bit.

• Quote from "DEJeepman"

I am going to try and get away without an SYE for a while. I'll have to restock the Jeep fund for future mods. Thanks for offering to help.

I am running a 4.5" re lift with no SYE... on a 94 wrangler

• i'll be working on my junk if anyone from the north wants to stop by. i will probibly be mocking up my front axle and the steering.

• may be able to make it late on sunday. I have to work but i will stop by unless it is posted that everyone is done by the time i get down thier.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Man! I hate to do this.

Looks like I will not make it :mad:

I have been watching a family situation develop for the last few days
    and as bad luck would have it I will need take care of it today.

I will be back in town later tonight and I am off tomorrow if anything
    needs to be wrapped up.

Sorry Guys

• Tony's House of Lift's turned out another one today!

Here's the YJ this morning:

Here's the YJ tonight:

I big thanks to Tony, Troy, DrJ, BBD and my son for helping out today. I can't wait for the warm weather this to week to try it out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!