FS: Power Winch Cables DC Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited 1997 to 2006 - $169

• This is a Custom Made 12 Volt DC Power Distribution Cabling System for the Jeep Wrangler TJ and Unlimited, Model Years 1997 to 2006.
    This system is typically used to power a Winch or High Wattage DC/AC Converter (1500 Watt Max).

The System Includes the Following:
    1) Front Bumper Power Cable with Connector End: 4 ft. - 10 in. Long
    2) Rear Bumper Power Cable with Connector End: 18 ft. Long
    3) Power Fuse Box with 300 Amp Fuse
    4) Extra 300 Amp Fuse (not shown)
    5) Power On/Off Switch, Dashboard Mounted, Illuminated (not shown)
    6) Power Relay Switch, High Power Capacity
    7) Set of Jumper Cables with Connector End (No need to open the hood when jumping a car)

Also Included to Modify or Augment the System are:

1) Extra Lengths of High Capacity Power Cables
    2) Assortment of High Capacity Cable Crimp Connectors
    3) Cable Connector Crimping Tool for attaching cables to connectors

The installation doesn't have to be done with the relay and dashboard switches. It can be installed as a switchless power supply (e.g. always powered up). However, the switch and relay are included with the purchase.

Expect a Custom Made Cabling System that looks completely Proffesional.

Cash and Carry for Only $169. See my Craigslist Ad at: http://delaware.craigslist.org/for/4132325228.html

Also available on Ebay.com for $199 plus $13 shipping. Just go to Ebay.com and search for key subject words or use this link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271301…m1555.l2649#ht_566wt_1050

If you pick-up merchandise with your Wrangler, I will install on-site with your help! How's that for 'Tech-Support'!!

Any and All Questions Welcome!

• Don't know but they are stamped 08 and 02. It's like a melted stamp not a printed stamp. If you can tell me how to tell, I'd love the info. Let me know, I'm looking into it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!