your opinion on my balls

• my drivers side upper ball joint on my jku has a little play in it so I figure if i'm gona replace one i'll just replace all 4,upper,lower driver & pass. i'd like your opinion, good or bad, on any brand you've used. keep in mind it's my daily driver & I do a little bit of light wheeling ,ask my cuzin Wane, I'm delicate with my baby , no really I am .anyway any input would be helpful, thanks.

• All depends on what u want. U can grab lifetime guarantee from pepboys. Or u can buy the king dingaling ones off line and hopefully never touch them again. Kinda surprised to see your stock ones take a shit already. Then again I don't know what size tires u are running either. Post what your plans are build wise and what is done to your jeep now. Tire size etc. that will help people give u better advise. U wanna run 37s on a d30, we'll there not gonna last as long etc.

• I'm running a d30 with an e-locker, g2 4:88 gears & axils , a d44 with the same setup in the back sitting on 35 in.tires w/ steel rims.the front was striped & rebuilt with heavyer brackets all around , the c's are gusited & I plan on trussing it when I get the time (after I finish fabing rear fenders, corners & a front bumper to go with the winch I just rebuilt) i'm going to keep 35's on it for now but I would like to be able to upgrade to 37's. I have a friend who works for pep boys,the majority of their parts are factory seconds & their lifetime garenty means if the part breaks & its more than likely to you have to remove it & reinstall it, only the parts garented not the labor. id rather spend a little more money & get a better quality part than have to keep replacing one again.so I guess my question is does anybody run after market ball joints that they love or hate and why. I want a set of ball joints I can wheel & not have to replace every year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!