Needed 1 33 12.5 15 BFG for use as spare

• I need a BFG 33 12.5 15 for use as a spare. This will spend its entire life likely hanging on the back of my Jeep so the tread wear isn't critical, but obviously needs to be passable and hold air. I could also use a 31 inch or narrower size. I am in Pike creek/ Newark area and can pick up any time. Thanks!

Also on a wild request, My wheels are American racing polished 12 hole. a matching rim would be awesome.

• I have a 32x11.50 15 laying around BFG mud terrain

It has <100 miles on it

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• I got 3, Bfg Mud Terrains sitting behind my shed. They are 33 12.50 15s. The best one is somewhere between a 1/4 and a half tread left. The other two are 1/4 tread and below. $20 each or $25 for all 3.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Met Chris today (Got Rocks). Great guy, gave me a great deal on the tire I needed. Thanks to Chris and Thanks for a great board/forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!