2014 Surf Fishing Tourney....

• Amanda and I really enjoyed ourselves. We are still coming out of a food comma from all the awesome eats. The dutch oven lasagna on the beach was the topper for me...awesome!

• Great game of kick ball . Still sore from that .

How's that bite mark?

I had so much fun, I think I'm still trying to rehydrate and ease sore muscles. Mom had a good time and kids were wore out. So can't wait for next year. Next time I'm putting the door of the Pop-up to the road instead of the site! LOL

I'm in the process of sorting through pics, once I've deleted all the crappy/blurry etc, I'll get them on shutterfly and post the link. I have all that I took plus what Mom took. I'm sure some people can't wait to see a couple of them :) I've put a bunch on fb and tagged what I could, feel free to tag yourselves if I missed you!

• Great weekend. Everyone set a reminder in your calendar to book sites in early December...

Assuming next year will be Sat July 4th. Would want to grab 3rd 4th and 5th. Would highly recommend staying until Monday... Was so much easier.

Put my reminder in the calendar too for Dec 3rd.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Is it bad that I was still hungover yesterday from the weekend..... next time im staying sober.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!