Free JK Parts (new)

• Couple parts we're giving away.

1 - Headlight wiring kit. We ordered touchup paint for the JKU and the vendor managed to slip in this kit as well. No reason why but we don't need it. It looks like this http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lig…t=4730&t_pn=JEP68018959AA

2 - Freedom top panel storage bag. It's the large canvas OEM bag you get for putting the two freedom top panels in when you remove them from the Jeep. I think it comes stock with any JK with that top, but figured maybe someone lost it along the way and could use another. Brand new in the bag and hasn't even been opened up.

Let me know if anyone has a need for either part and we'll figure out how you can get them via PM. Thanks.

• I'm interested in the freedom top bag..... Bought my JK used and never got one.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• I can swing by sometime today if that's good.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!