FS: 94 xj heavily modified

• 94 xj sport 4.0 ax15 manual 254000 miles with what I believe is original engine, runs like a champ and no timing chain rattle.
    York compressor powered on board air on a modified kilby mount
    ford 8.8 disc brake rear with arb locker and 4.56's, high mounted shocks and a solid cover
    30 front with skids and gusseted/welded housing, JKS OTK track bar mount
    wj knuckle swap with goferit inserts and JKS tie rod and drag link
    ARB locked and 4.56's solid diff cover
    both axles completely overhauled at install a couple thousand miles back
    33x12.50 15 goodyear duratracs on soft 8's with matching spare. spare never used, rest maybe 3000 miles on them
    front suspension is iron rock offroad long arms with there 8 inch springs and deutsche tech long travel shocks
    rear is a 4.5 leaf pack with hd offroad hanger relocation and long shackles, coupled with custom perches on the 8.8
    sye with a woody's rear shaft, rebuilt stock front shaft
    rock sliders with door bars but don't remember manufacturer
    custom front bumper with receiver comes with a receiver mounted ramsey 8000lb winch (needs new whip)
    Durango alternator swap, 4.6 injector swap, new clutch and engine mounts. rear mounted battery and air tank.
    new gas tank just installed and Delaware inspected and tagged 2 weeks ago.
    probably forgetting a few things I've put a ton of work into this jeep, it was a 2wd wreck when I bought it a couple years ago.
    building a new bigger toy so just need to free up the cash.
    $5500.00 it needs a rear bumper a gas tank skid and a little wiring for the lockers and it's rock ready
    302-841-0214 txt preferred and I can send pictures if needed,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!