Best Dad ever

• As most of u saw from my other thread, I've been looking at a new set of tires. I decided to go with the mtr's. So I came home from work yesterday and my jeep had 5 new 35x12.5r15 mtr's on it! Ends up that my dad came to my house yesterday, "stole" my jeep, and had new tires put on it. Talk about a good surprise and an awesome dad.

• Sounds like someone will be getting a $1,200 father's day gift for their Dad this year! :up: for awesome Dads!!!

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Your Dad is awesome and this is really nice to hear. My Dad passed away at a young age but he was generous and kind to me. Cherish the moments.

• Your Dad is awesome and this is really nice to hear. My Dad passed away at a young age but he was generous and kind to me. Cherish the moments.

Sorry about your Dad's passing. I truly do understand the importance of cherishing the time you do have with your loved ones. Almost 9 years ago my Dad was on a motorcycle and had a head on with a K-5 Blazer. Every day with him is a gift I am very thankful for.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!