smittybuilt bumpers/accessories

• I know shittybuilt has a reputation, but i really like some of their bumpers....does anyone have input to the quality of their bumpers/powdercoating? i can't see spending 700+ dollars for a winch bumper with winch hoop that has hidden mounting hardware when i can get a shittybuilt for half the price for the 1-2 times a year ill use it.

im still looking at "custom" options...and planning on talking to Zach when i go pick up my rails..but off the shelf is ok too.

opinions...flames...whatever

• I have front and rear smittybuilt bumpers and rocker gaurds and have nothing to bad to say about them. I have rock rashed the hell out of both of them, touched them up with rustoleum flat black, it's a perfect color match, I am going into my third year with them, no flaking or peeling yet. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing more of their products.

• Their powdercoating specifically is notorious, I have their rear fenders and I covered them with the rustoleum rubberized undercoating before I put them on. Holding up so far.

On a positive note, at KoH they had the most convenient trailer to hide behind since the portapotties were like a mile away so they've got that going for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!