Hello!

• Hey everyone! My name is Rouven, new to DEJA, looking forward to meeting members, getting tips on mods, learning more about Jeeps in general, and getting out on some trails. Currently driving a 2004 WJ, got 2" Rough Country Lift, K&N CAI, BBK 62mm Throttle Body, Magna Flow Exhaust, Rocky Road Super Sliders, Steelguard Brush Guard with a 21" LED Light bar on it, LED fog lights, LED tail lights with tail light guards, fitted a black WK Jeep logo gas cover, custom fitted Pioneer AVIC Z-150BH 7" Touch Screen In-dash Navigation, 12" JL powered by Rockford Amp, HERTZ speaker upgrade all around, LED interior lights, riding on Pro Grade Goodyear All Terrain Adventure with Kevlar, just to mention some of the things I've done in case any WJ owners have any questions, or would like some help with installations. Feel free to hit me up. - Rouven

• Welcome Rouven. You'll get plenty of tips here but it sounds like you've done plenty on your own.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Well hello there Rouven! I hope to meet you soon. I'm one of the original members here, heck I put together the original DEJA website. It's all been neatly redone now, since my accident on 2/20/2003. They've (DEJA as a team) done a wonderful job getting the site up and running again on new equipment and everything.

Thanks guys for doing everything that you've done!

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• Well hello there Rouven! I hope to meet you soon. I'm one of the original members here, heck I put together the original DEJA website. It's all been neatly redone now, since my accident on 2/20/2003. They've (DEJA as a team) done a wonderful job getting the site up and running again on new equipment and everything.

Thanks guys for doing everything that you've done!

Good morning and thank you for your reply. Hope to meet you soon also!

• I thought I replied already, guess I forgot! Welcome, welcome! Sounds like you've got the Jeep bug pretty hard. :) Post up some more photos of your Jeep and show it off, looks like you've really made it yours. What size tires do you have?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!