Yj. Soft Doors...

• I have a set of tan Yj. soft doors in excellent shape. Came with a top I purchased but the doors don't work with the top. $100...

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• New Castle Delaware off 295 and Rt. 9. I can see the Delaware Memorial Bridge from my porch. Anyone is welcomed to try them on. I wouldn't expect anything less. I got them from a guy selling the top and was told he kept the doors from the old top by never used them. Traded the jeep on a new JK and took the new top off to sell it. I got the top and supposely correct doors. Well they don't work with the top so selling them to clean off the porch as I have no need for them...

Edited once, last by flav ().

• Wish I checked this post before I left work, I just drove by your house it seems. I work at Bayshore Ford so I was right down the street. I probably won't make it over until sat. afternoon is that ok?

• Ok folks, just got back from Jamaica so I'm around again. Sorry. I still have theses so who wants them? Cleaning off the porch and getting the yard ready for some minor construction...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!