Rausch Creek run May 3-4

• Hello Delaware!

First time member, though I've been lurking for awhile ever since my wife and I moved to Dover AFB last January '13. We brought with us from Minnesota my wife's stroker '98 XJ, and my '96 Sonoma with 3/4 ton axles and LS1.

I'm getting a few rigs together for this weekend, weather permitting. Leaving Saturday morning May 3 and returning Sunday afternoon May 4. If anyone is interested in joining the convoy to PA, we welcome the opportunity to meet new Delaware Jeepers. We will be camping Saturday night at Rausch Creek.

Also, if anyone needs off-road related garage work assistance, we moved to Delaware with pretty much everything you'd need to build a tube chassis from scratch. Looks like we'll be stationed here for awhile so I look forward to meeting the off-road community here in Delaware.

&#039;98 XJ 4 door, 4.7L Stroker, stock. (4&quot; long arm and 4&quot; stretch in progress for 35&#039;s)<br /><br />&#039;96 GMC Sonoma, 5.7L LS1, 4L65E, NP241, D44/D60 8 lug, partial roll cage, 37x12.50R17 Trail Grapplers

• Can't make it this weekend, looking forward to meeting you!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'd love to go on this run, but since I'm not allowed to drive yet (no license) and I don't have my Jeep back yet, the only way I'd be able to go is if I rode shotgun with someone else. Does anyone have an open passenger seat, that wouldn't mind taking one of DEJA's founding members on their first post-accident trail ride? :mrgreen:

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• I've been working frantically trying to get the vehicles ready for this weekend's trip. So far we still have a group of 2 going (my truck and my wife's Jeep). Our neighbors might ride along as passengers but that's it so far.

Steven89YJ,

Does chauffeuring around a founding DEJA member grant him or her a free year membership? :innocent:

Jeep 41,
    If you end up choosing to go, PM me for my phone number and we'll meet up.

&#039;98 XJ 4 door, 4.7L Stroker, stock. (4&quot; long arm and 4&quot; stretch in progress for 35&#039;s)<br /><br />&#039;96 GMC Sonoma, 5.7L LS1, 4L65E, NP241, D44/D60 8 lug, partial roll cage, 37x12.50R17 Trail Grapplers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!