Jerry can placement (?)

• An idea for the future... pick up a "Super Siphon" and keep it with the can. It'll make fueling from the can much easier. I'm gonna pick one up for my fall Moab trip so I don't have to mess with the leaky nozzles from my cans.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Yeah I'm sure glad one of us was thinking (Thanks Dave). Siphoning out of the Jerry can didn't even cross my mind. I also forgot I had a longer piece of hose in the Jeep that they could've siphoned out the entire can. :doh: Either way I was glad to be able to help out. Sal looked a little worried at first but at least he saved his cookies from spilling gas on them. :up:

I have been meaning to pick up the fuel nozzle for the can but it slipped my mind trying to make sure I had the right gear to take with me (tools, fluids, parts, etc.). I have a transfer pump but didn't think to bring it either. I was surprised that I only burned about 1/4 tank out on the trails and about 1/2 tank running from DE to RC... so I really didn't need to haul another 5 gallons with me. I'd like to mount it on the Jeep still but at least I know for the moment it's not a pressing matter at the moment.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!