Delaware 4 Wheelers Annual Comp

• I saw this on the side of Route 1 across from Skeeter Neck Road in Frederica the other day and finally remembered to stop and take a picture this morning. I never been to this but I've heard from friends it's a blast. Is anyone going or planning to compete?

[img width=1200 height=800]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/843/7383v.jpg[/img]

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• I went once. I wanted to see the figure 8 but the day I went they were having the drag racing. It was pretty cool. Lots of tail gaiting.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• We've been a few times, its a fun weekend. The kids always loved it.

If you go - take plenty of sunblock, bug spray, chairs, water - they do have a food vendor that sets up, haven't been in a couple years so not sure whats there now food wise.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!