YJ front hitch

• I'd like to look into getting a bolt on front hitch for the YJ. Anyone have any insight on what I need to do for this? Is it as simple as measuring the space between the mounting bolts and finding one that matches? It'll be something to mount a cargo rack to and haul gear for fishing, camping, etc. (< 100lbs mostly) when needed. I'll more than likely acquire an aluminum rack to shave off weight... maybe set it up with some rod holders... :shrug:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I've got one. going to be at Carpenter Center tomorrow night for a graduation. text me 302.218.0170. also remind me tomorrow. I'm in Nottingham if you want to pick up earlier tomorrow

• It was good meeting ya yesterday, Pete. Thanks again for the hitch. Hope to see ya around at a meeting or trail ride.

I sure hope the graduation didn't drag out too long. I went down to Otts Chapel Rd and made a Uturn b/c we needed to go to Advanced Auto. When we got to the intersection by the Bob Carpenter, we saw ya still sitting in that line of traffic. :doh: That was a mess!!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!