Camping in OC

• Any recommendations for Campgrounds in Ocean City?
    Looking at camping for OCJW.
    I know some guys camped last year, just not sure where.
    Also - prefer one where the drunk bus goes :)

either frontier town or castaways. They are both great campground, along with that they have bus that takes you from the inlet in oc to the campground and back. When is jeep week? im always up for camping so maybe ill join you.

• How late does that West OC bus run though? I had a bad experience on that last year during jeep week.
    Jeep Week is in August, there's a thread on here somewhere about it.

i think the bus at castaways stops running at ten or so im not 100% i would call down there and see what they say. It stinks i seen the dates ill be deployed than and out of delaware..

• You're right about Castaways stopping at 10. We were looking and comparing between Castaways, Frontier Town & Fort Whaley last night. Fort Whaley is a littel further away then I'd like to be so its pretty much between Castaways & Frontier Town.

Unless there's another campground I haven't found yet :)

• You have that rolling motel room now so just pull into the Walmart parking lot like everyone else! :innocent:

You could just crash right on the beach if you want to take the chance of waking up w/ some strange person :rolleyes: staring down at you.... or :hug: you.... or :bump: you!

:o

(Under the boardwalk) out of the sun
    (Under the boardwalk) we'll be havin' some fun
    (Under the boardwalk) people walking above
    (Under the boardwalk) we'll be falling in love
    Under the boardwalk, boardwalk!

• Cant sleep on the beach in oc. Turns out those tractors that rake the beach at night are happy to call OC's finest if you are passed out in the sand when they rake. Dont ask me how I know :mrgreen:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!