2012 and 2013 Wrangler warranty extension

• Just got a letter that the warranty for the engine's left cylinder head has been extended to 10 years/150k. I believe this is the issue that people have written about on here (can't remember the problem code). Anyway, just wanted to let people know in case they don't receive a letter from Chrysler about it.

PS - the extension only applies to that one problem.

• cool. mine was replaced at 30k miles. mid production 2012. thought i was good and had 0 problems, even when the light was on......but it is a completely different jeep now with the new head (better) and 1mpg increase.

• Thanks for the tip, I got the letter yesterday but put off opening it because I thought it was another "your warranty is about to expire, buy our extended one!!!". I'll have to keep this in a safe spot. Rolled over 32000 this week and (knock on wood) no misfire codes yet.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!