2 door jk. 3 inch lift. DEATH WOBBLE help!

• Look at your drag link vs track bar for bump steer issues. You want to get them as close to perfectly parrallel as possible to eliminate bump steer. Sometimes it can be tricky since its not an adjustable part involved to get it right. A drop pitman may be nessisary.
    To Billy's point- I dont believe that camber is even adjustable on a jk. Its definitly the caster you are talking about because that is the angle that would fall into that 4-6 range and thats the stock setting wich is what you want. Mine was off like that and became a problem with dw and also very touchy steering. I was going to ask if you had adjustable control arms in my earlier post because thats how you can adjust that angle. O and it sounds like you were told the angles backwards as to negative and positive.
    check out the write up on jk alignment http://wayalife.com/showthread…ngler-Front-End-Alignment

• I will be trying to take the first shot at fixing my DW. Put a mew stearing stableizers on it and it helped alot. Now I am going to take the band aid off and really fix the issues. It's going to be hard to handle by myself. Maybe I can tare my son away from the x box to help......lol is it common to have 4 or 5 bad spots? What are the best ball joints to go with?

• I will be trying to take the first shot at fixing my DW. Put a mew stearing stableizers on it and it helped alot. Now I am going to take the band aid off and really fix the issues. It's going to be hard to handle by myself. Maybe I can tare my son away from the x box to help......lol is it common to have 4 or 5 bad spots? What are the best ball joints to go with?

Moog makes great ball joints, and rod ends.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!