OBX Beach Clean

• Just throwing this out there in case anyone is interested. My VB based Jeep club KMA Offroad hosts an anual OBX beach clean in corolla. Its Oct. 4th. Its open to any 4wd vehicles. Ussually they get anywhere from 40-100 jeeps and clean about a 10 mile stretch of beach. There is lunch provided after the clean as well as a pretty big raffle from alot of supporters 4wd related and otherwise with some great prizes. I know its a haul from here but if anybody is interested let me know and Ill get you more info as well as a contact that is attending. They may also be able to get you deals on beach houses if there is a large group because Twitty realty is also a sponser and its after the season. Unfortunatly Im unable to make it this year because Ill be in Disney.

• So wish I could! OBX is one of my favorite places on this spinning blue ball and I would love to help preserve that beauty. Planning a 2015 trip down and if I find some way to get down there in October I will let you know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!