Posts by Neon Pirate

I have a video and some pics somewheres... I'll look for them tomorrow. You're looking at the headlights and not the figs, correct? I have no exp w/ the fogs he's selling. I'll post my headlights in another thread.

The figs are delicious and I am looking at the fogs as I have one currently burned out. Figured I would see what he has and look at the QTec lights and get a replacement installed soon.

I did post the review on Amazon, was hoping that would prompt the seller\manufacturer to respond to the messages I sent. Figured I would give them until Wednesday to be fair on my end and then will talk to Amazon. At this point though I really just want to have both lights working so am looking for any recommendations. May buy the Quadratec LED fog lights but with two kids in college and a dog that needs surgery trying not to waste any money that I don't have.

Since there are a few recent lighting threads, and one of my fog lights burned out, figured I would ask what everyone is using for replacement fog lamps or bulbs. If you switched to LEDs or upgraded bulbs please let me know what you are happy with. Especially my fellow JK Jeeples please!

As a word of caution, I bought these Nokya http://www.amazon.com/Nokya-PS…=oh_aui_search_detailpage bulbs when the stocks burned out. Purchased at the end of November, 2015 and had one burn out by March 31, 2015. The company is not replying to my inquiries regarding the one year warranty so hopefully I can save someone else here the hassle and keep them from buying these.

Will definitely introduce myself and am looking forward to talking more fishing! If I'm there I drive a black JK with a shark on the windshield. Please let me know if you put any of your kayaks on the market. Going to be a financially rough Summer for me since I just found out that my dog's ACL surgery will cost $4500 but that is life. Time to find that third job! Or a buyer for this spare kidney. Guess we kind of hijacked the thread a bit! So...anyone want to talk coffee?

Trust me, it will light up somewhere for something.

There always the fall back if the salt water isn't working out.

I have my year planned already. I'm hoping for another bluefish blitz this year.

I'm sure it will light up somewhere for someone! Apparently you. I have the kind of luck that normally requires lying about the size and amount...of the fish! Actually off to a decent start this year, Dad and I went out to Augustine then the next bridge down and I pulled in a mud cat. Not big but heavy enough to bend the rod and a good fight so that was a fun start to the year. Had some bunker so I put the heads to work and pulled a few tiny crabs, hoping that means a good crabbing season, told those guys I would be back when they were bigger. Totally jealous of your yaks and water time! Work often gets in the way of that for me. Keep threatening to get kayaks for myself and my daughters, may well pull that trigger this year. Would like to get out for some striper. Liking the plans you have for the year, hope it works out even better than planned!

I'm with you there Will! I hope to be fishing toward the end of the month as well if work allows, although whether it lights up seems to depend on the fish and they are, apparently, smarter than I am. They also have home field advantage. But sooner and Odessa are preferable.

All of my suggestions tend to be in New Castle! ;D However, I'll try to make one and the further North the better my chances, all dependent on the work schedule from both jobs. Odessa works best for me, Middletown is possible so I like Flutterby's suggestions. If there is a funky little local coffee shop in Odessa I would like that even more. Sunday 4/10 is Quadratec's Jeeps & Java monthly event and I try to make those to catch up with friends up there. Again, work dependent so I am always a maybe.

Thanks Erager! Was more worried about MPG than power and do have TPMS in my new wheels\tires and I do want it to work. I'm really good at finding nails on job sites! May look for one of the older FlashCals...don't care how pretty it is just how it works. I do have a Garmin GPS with speedo so that will work nicely.

So I finally managed to get my wheels, tires and suspension work done. Upgraded my 2012 JK Sport to 33s on XD Crank Machined wheels, Rubicon shocks and springs and a Teraflex leveling kit. In an attempt to get some of my now-missing MPGs and a bit of power back while correcting the speedo and shift points I was looking at tuners. Specifically the Superchips 3571 or 3874. Any thoughts, preferences or experiences? Think either of these will do the trick or is there a better recommendation?

Anyone going down opening day this Saturday? I'll be down there and will be attempting to take 3 young kids ages 5, 5 and seven! :o :o :o

We're planning on going upstream from where I normally fish. We'll @ the waterfalls south of Hopkins road where the pump station is. We'll more than likely stay on the creek's west side opposite of the pump station so that the boys don't have so far to trek and can fish off the bank. Anyone is welcome to join us if you'd like. It'll be me, the 3 boys, my pop, his friend and maybe my brother and my nephew. I'm going to bring a few creature comforts such as coffee, my pack stove and a few small surprises! :up: :up:

Taking three young kids? So you're not going for the trout, you're going for a relaxing day of bailing, rigging, untangling hooks\lines and grumbling while the kids hook you? Good luck! I won't be out Saturday, did manage to hit Silver Run on Wednesday afternoon and catch more in a couple of hours than I did all of last season (which was a whopping 4 times for me). Looks pretty and I won't ask you to give away a spot but what area is that? Hope you have a fun and successful trout day!

I used to be on the board a lot and actually go on trail rides once in a while.

Then life got in the way. I've been moving both my home and most of a business to new locations the past few months. It's been quite insane.

Our old house goes on the market today. The rest of the chaos will still be around but I'm hoping to be back in DEJA more. I NEED to get out in the trails!

Hey I know that feeling! Good luck in getting all of the chaos settled and if you figure out how...teach me that trick!

Getting my daughters set for college, working a job while building my own business (growing nicely, adding engineers, partners and sales staff so if anyone wants to invest in a growing IT company let me know!) while trying to maintain the house and give the dog and wife enough attention...yeah, life gets insane! Hoping to make it to a few events and dammit I intend to go surf fishing more this year. Bar is pretty low since I got out fishing four times last year and surf fishing was only one of those. Went to Silver Run with Dad on Wednesday afternoon and pulled in 10 fish which beat all of last year in one shot but I'm rambling in empathy because I want one of those social life things I've heard rumors of as well! Damn dude, moving house and business at the same time? I will recommend lots of rum to get you through!

Almost certain I saw your Jeep not long ago at Tiger Direct...was admiring those wheels...great mud job too means you've been out having fun!