Soft top recommendation

• Alright so I'm in the market for a new soft top I have decided to go with the quadratop because a buddy of mine has one and it seems like it's pretty good quality but now they have a regular and a premium option. What I'm looking for is if anyone has had or still has one or the other and how they like it to help me make my choice. Thanks in advance!

• When I bought my 03 Rubi the dealer put on the regular quadratec top. It is very nice and I like it better than the factory top I had on my 02 TJ. Not as dense as my 02 top but it seems easier to use. When this top needs to be replaced I will probably look into the high density Best Top sail cloth top which is supposed to be quieter and warmer. Costs more too.

• The Premium top is similar to the Sailcloth top from Bestop, but I believe is actually closer to the factory sailcloth tops (thicker window). Sailcloth was factory for your year, but it's hard to say what a previous owner may have replaced it with (factory tops usually last 6-8 years). The sailcloth will be a bit quieter and it's thicker so it'll flap less on the highway. Probably a good choice if you intend on keeping the Jeep for a few years.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• and from what I hear the thicker sailcloth top can be a bit of a bear to get on when the sun goes down. Not a show stopper, but something to remember when you have the top off and it starts getting chilly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!